Strawacademy Business Incubator (S. A. B. I)
Creating and nurturing solution-oriented startup ventures into scalable and sustainable enterprises
- Youth (people between the ages of 12 and 40)
- Prisoners (people who are serving time in prison)
- Women and girls (above the age of 12)
- Physically disabled individuals
- IDP’S and refugees
Project Mission Types
Creating and nurturing Youth-led (PT7) / Women-led (PT8) / Prisoner-led (PT9) / Refugee-led (PT10) / Physically-disabled-led (PT11) solution-oriented startup for-profit ventures into scalable and sustainable enterprises.
nomenclature: P = Project, T = Target
For instance: PT7 = Creating and nurturing youth-led solution-oriented startup for-profit ventures into scalable and sustainable enterprises
Strawacademy business development process takes on four phases:
- Ideation process: To establish feasibility of the startup through design thinking & business modelling bootcamps
- Incubation process: To establish fundability of the venture through prototype development & market testing
- Acceleration process: To establish scalability of the venture and get it ready for investment through the development of business administrative, operational, financial and digital management systems through multiple workshops.
- Maturation process: To anticipate and establish total independence of the enterprise through business monitoring and evaluation at 4 levels: business administrations, operations, finance management and digital.
- Increase in the number of newly established youth-led / prisoner-led / women-led / physically-disabled-led / IDP-led / refugee-led businesses.
- Inclusive development and gender / social equality in the job creation process
- Decreased dependency
- Increased startup business survival rate
Potential Project Impact
- Economic growth with the establishment of sustainable enterprises
- Gender / Social Equality in the Entrepreneurial Space
- Fostered peace building process by the inclusion of prisoners, IDPs and refugees in entrepreneurship / job creation.